Walmart allows shoppers to save money in a variety of ways. They have the lowest prices in many cases, but when customers combine coupons and price matching, they can save a lot of money by shopping at Walmart. However, shoppers must consider each deal carefully.
- Avoid shopping at Walmart when a sale that offers rewards or gift cards ends up being better.
- Combine the use of price matching and coupons to save the most money.
- Read all coupons carefully, sometimes there is no size limitations, which means shoppers can buy a smaller item at less out of pocket cost.
- Bring a binder or envelope of all the best coupons to take advantage of great deals, especially in the health and beauty department.
- Avoid the self-checkout when purchases contain many coupons. If there is a problem, staff might close the register before the order is complete, which means the customer loses their coupons.
- When high-value coupons create a shortage of certain items, find out when Walmart gets their deliveries. Sometimes Walmart can order items too, but it depends on the purchase amount.
- Use the matchups to help you make a list of items to look for in stores. Always have a back up plan and extra coupons for other items in case Walmart is out of the items in the matchups.