You have the potential to save a lot of money at Walgreens. By using all of the available types of coupons and rewards it is possible to purchase many sale items for just pennies. Here are some tips to help you save the most money possible.
- If you plan to start shopping at Walgreens, get a Balance Rewards membership. It is free and allows you to save on purchases and accrue points towards future purchases.
- You can use a combination of Register Rewards, Balance Rewards, manufacturer coupons, and Walgreens store coupons on your purchase. You are limited to one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon or one store coupon and one Register Reward coupon per item purchased. Balance Rewards are applied to the whole order, and any percent off offer is applied to the whole order as well.
- Use the matchups as a starting point to choose what you plan to buy and the coupons to use.
- Always bring coupons of products you like to use with you to Walgreens. It is common to find many items on clearance and closeout prices. Using a coupon on these purchases makes the cost even less.
- Download the Balance Rewards app onto your smartphone and log activities to unlock points. Between this, purchases, and Point Booster coupons, you will gain points fast and be able to cash out quickly.
- Visit your local Walgreens store to grab a copy of the monthly coupon book. Many of the items in the book will go one sale before they expire. Try to combine the store coupons with a manufacturer coupon for more savings.
- Always use services such as ibotta, Checkout 51, and others to redeem cash back offers for buying certain products.