I mean I think everyone likes free products right? We’ve compiled a list for you of companies that will send you full size products and samples for FREE in exchange for your honest reviews and opinions. We are always adding more and love people that can share any free products they can with us:)
1. Get paid to Test Products with Opinion Outpost
Not only are their great product testing opportunities, but you get paid for them too!
NOTE: Make sure to check your email and confirm your email after signup!
When you join Opinion Bureau you can complete surveys, questionnaires and comment on posts for points which you can exchange for FREE samples. Join Opinion Bureau to ensure your voice & presence and enjoy exciting consumer surveys where you earn rewards up to USD 10.00 for your time & participation.
3. Free Products – Samples & Cash at OneOpinion
Register for FREE and influence products and service decisions by sharing your opinion. Get an opportunity to earn cash, Amazon gift codes, or free products for each online survey you complete.
Earn Easy Money. Help companies make better products and earn cash, one opinion at a time. Take surveys, earn points, cash out. It’s that easy! Cashout with PayPal, or get gift cards to Amazon.com, Visa Gift Cards, and more! OneOpinion is an exclusive survey site and not everyone may qualify to join. Apply today.
4. Test FREE Samples by Brand Name Samples
image via (Google Search)
5. IPSOS Product Testing
image via google search
IPSOS is another company that offers product testing. While this one is mostly a survey company – product testing is also a part of what they offer.
6. Apply to Marie Claire’s Velvet Rope Club and get FREE beauty products.
Receive FREE lipstick, mascara, handbags and more when you apply to Marie Claire’s Velvet Rope Club. You’ll also have access to giveaways, deals and exclusives.
7. Test FREE beauty products with Glamspotters.
image via (Google Search)
Get access to and test out FREE beauty products before they even hit the shelves when you apply to test with Glamspotters Reader Panel. If you’re into fashion, this company will send you beauty and fashion products to test. You also get the chance to win prizes as well.
8. Mead4Teachers offers FREE school supplies for Teachers.
image via walmart.com
Are you a teacher? You can score many freebies and here is another one. Just join the Mead4Teachers program and you can test Mead products for your classroom. All they ask in return is your honest opinion on their products.
9. Review FREE beauty products with The Pink Panel.
image via @allure
When you join The Pink Panel you can score FREE beauty products to review.
Not only will you receive free products, you’ll also get rewarded after you review them with $25-$100 in gift certificates or beauty products!
10. Get Free Sample Boxes with PinchMe
11. Receive full size products with ViewPoints.
Receive full size products with ViewPoints in exchange for your honest review. Our readers have received everything from Serta mattresses to Bissell vacuums to Dinty Moore Completes.
12. Survey Junkie
image via Google Search
We recently discovered this one when we had readers sending in photos of diapers testing opportunities that Survey Junkie provided them. Make sure you are signed up!
13. Join Vogue Insiders to get FREE full size beauty products.
image via GOOGLE
When you join the Vogue Insiders you can apply to test out the newest beauty products in exchange for honest reviews. As a member, you will get to voice your opinion about their products.
14. Get Free Products for you and your kids with Parenting.com Mom Testers.
image via TWITTER
Join and get the latest tips and information for moms and moms to be, along with samples. Sign up with the Parenting.com Mom Testers and score FREE products to test after you fill out your profile and qualify. This one is only open to Mom’s with children but you do get to keep the products when you write a review. Includes
- Gear: strollers, carriers, furniture, items for feeding and diapering, etc.
- Toys and games
- Books, DVDs, CDs, or Video Games
- Health products for babies, toddlers, or kids
- Bath products for baby, toddlers, or kids
- Health and beauty products for Mom
15. Become a Recipe Club member and test Minute rice products.
16. Get free toys like LeapFrog for your kids with MomSelect.
17. Get FREE product with VocalPoint
VocalPoint is another great one that matches you with products after you fill out your profile. They even contact you when you match with a new product testing opportunity.
18. Receive FREE products when you join SheSpeaks
Try out skincare products, kitchen cleaners, and makeup, and give your opinion afterwards.
SheSpeaks is an online platform where women can share their opinion on how they live their lives, weigh in on topic discussions, participate in surveys, and award active members with free product testing as well!
19. Get free cleaning supplies with Brillo Connection.
Join Brillo Connection and make sure to check the boxes underneath for ‘I’m Interested In’. Right now they’re offering Brillo Wool Soap Pads and Estracell Sponges! You may be asked to review afterwards.
20. Apply to test FREE lipstick, eyeshadow and more with L’Oreal Consumer Panel
L’Oreal offers consumer testing! Register for an account and you’ll be able to test products under the L’Oreal umbrella like Garnier, Lancome, RedKen and many more. Once you test them, you’ll be asked to review.
21. Snuggle Bear Den let’s you test out FREE Snuggle Products.
Once you join Snuggle Bear Den you can qualify to test FREE Snuggle Products when you participate in surveys and discussions. Nothing like getting to wash your clothes for FREE!
This is Nike’s product testing panel. It works the same way as Brooks Shoes panel
I actually have written a detailed post about Nike Product Tester program, how it works, who can qualify and how to gets started. Check it out.